GENERAL INFORMATION, DEACTIVATION AND COOKIE MANAGEMENT
other device (e.g. tablet or mobile phone) of the user. Technical cookies and third-party cookies may be installed from the domain and its subdomains.
In any case, the user can manage, or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation, however, may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform these operations, we suggest that the User consult the manual of his device or the "Help" function or "Help" of your internet browser.
Below are the links that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
The use of technical cookies, i.e. cookies necessary for the transmission of communications on an electronic communications network or cookies strictly necessary for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer, allows the safe and efficient use of our site.
Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our domain and are used to allow users to navigate normally and to take advantage of the advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are divided into session cookies, which are stored exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are saved in the memory of the user's device until their expiration or
cancellation by the user himself.
Our site uses the following technical cookies:
• Technical navigation or session cookies, used to manage normal navigation and user authentication;
• Functional technical cookies, used to memorize personalizations chosen by the user, such as, for example, the language;
• Technical analytics cookies, used to know how users use our website so as to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning.
Third-party cookies may be installed: these are cookies, analytical and profiling, from Google, Criteo and Facebook. These cookies are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to our site.
Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on the site. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, Users are invited to read the privacy policies and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the following web pages:
For Google cookies:
- indications to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
For Criteo cookies:
- indications to manage or disable cookies: http://www.criteo.com/it/privacy/
For Facebook cookies:
- indications to manage or disable cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/