The Porta di Bacco opens, the first restaurant modernly designed around the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, vinsanto, oil and the sale of typical salami, strictly on yellow paper. Over time the company grows, buys new land, expands its own views and strengthen the staff; the commitment to authenticity remains constant, authenticity of the raw materials, of the cultivation and processing processes and of traditional cuisine. To date the farm Ercolani count on a solid organization. Expert staff deals with the processing of about 150 hectares of land, crops, truffle fields, vineyards, olive groves, sheep farms and direct sales.
come to know us
Born from the dedication of cellarmen and winemakers and from the foresight of those who believed in the potential of the sweet Tuscan territory, the farm Ercolani today it is an esteemed point of reference for the production, transformation and direct sale of products of the Polizian tradition.
The inseparable bond that the family Ercolani has woven with its land animates every process of the production chain: vineyards, olive groves, protection of truffle environments, cultivation of cereals, fruit trees, sheep, pig and beehive farms, for the production of pecorino, typical salami, honey, oil extra virgin olive oil, pasta, jams, truffles; aging of the wine in oak barrels.
Inside the Underground City, the family Ercolani offers the following services:
- direct sales point of the company's products
- tastings of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, grappa and vinsanti DOC and tastings of the company's products offered in the cellars' sales points
- paid tastings for groups or individuals by reservation with customizable choice of meats, cheeses, oil and wines
- guided tour of the Underground City
- preparation of baskets and gift boxes
- excursions in search of truffles
- participation at the time of the harvest
- accompanying activities in the countryside with a visit to the company's land